Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Quick Links - April 10 2013 Coffeescript and Backbone.js

Hey figured I better put a post up since I've been slacking lately.  Here's a couple of interesting finds:


The first post is a discussion on using Mixins with Coffeescript as well as a couple of example implementations.
The second is a presentation on Coffeescript vs Typescript highlighting some of the differences and similarties, pros v cons, etc.  I added this as I hope to begin using TypeScript on some pet projects and plan on doing a post on it soon.
The third are some backbone tutorials, mostly simple stuff but some interesting none the less, looking to up the Backbone.js content on here so I figured this would be a good start.

Have a post coming on using Backbone.js sync soon, showing how to interact with RESTful web service from Backbone.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment